Thursday 17 April 2008

I am reader...

Well I never gave much of a thought to what I am reading.. or what I should read.. I dont have a particular taste in reading... so Reading for me is just a Time-Pass.. You dont have anything better to do.. get something and start reading.. That has been my philosophy for past 4 years.

I read my first English Novel (Bloodline by Sidney Sheldon) during my 3rd year holidays.. and thanks to friends, hostel library and second hand book store.. I have kept my habit of reading going...

Some days back i stumbled upon a site (www.librarything.com) . Its a place where you can catalog your books online.. So I decided to just create a list of all the books I have read so far..

I added all the books that I remembered and there were 80 books in my list..

I am so thrilled seeing the list that I decided to write a blog :)
If you want to see my book list its here (http://www.librarything.com/catalog.php?view=cyzak&shelf=list)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

awesome hai sirji, too good...my count wont even go beyond 10:(

Anonymous said...

damn! I cannot use this site... only 200 books for free :P

Unknown said...

@Korde.. try kar pakka jyada hongi..
@Kunal.. wow.. but u can always pay :)