Thursday 6 March 2008

In the company of GODs

Maths and Physics are the two subjects that excites me a lot.. Along with Computers..
Recently I attended few talks on Graphics, Modeling, GPU's and so on.. and it was really exciting.. To me, The presenters were not Humans but were Titans and believe me the experience was heavenly.. It was just amazing . AWESOME

They were talking about multi-core processors, multi-threading applications and Graphics engine with ease. And in the core of all this was a lot of maths.. Partial Differential Equations that can easily give nightmare to anybody were discussed as if it is child play.. They discussed Heat Equation for negative time.. which I did not understand much but was totally fascinating like a fairy tale (I read a lot of them :))...

The Best part was Image processing.. so fast so sleek .. totally amazing..
And as a toping to all this was Image Search Algorithms.. wow I am contended :)

After the 3 day long seminar .. I am a "theist"

On a connecting note do listen to "I am Believer" ... really good song

No comments: