Tuesday 22 April 2008

What a weekend..

What a weekend this was.. I watched 6 movies.. First of all I saw Dollars Trilogy (rating 10/10) A must watch for all movie lovers.

Followed by Paris, je t'aime (rating 7/10) 16 stories in 110 min, really nice concepts.. The diversity of the segments makes this interesting to watch, but as a film, it cannot be termed great. Still it is very watchable and a nice change of pace for the frequent movie goer. And especially this is a movie about love and emotion… so beware…. Also while watching this it occurred to me that “Dus Kahaniyan” might have taken its inspiration from this movie but again bollywood has failed miserably..

Then I saw Chicago (rating 8/10).. After watching “Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street”, I have developed a taste for musicals and I really liked this one as well. The story is good and star cast complements it very well. The music also scores and I liked all of the songs but my favorite is “They had it coming..”

To complete it all I watched Heat (rating 9/10).. I liked the movie before even watching a scene because of its star cast which comprised of Robert De Niro and Al Pacino. Wow what a combo.. who can resist such a movie and the movie doesn’t disappoint at al.. The story is intriguing, wonderful acting, good action sequences and above all mind-blowing dialogues delivered by two of the greatest actors of our times. This is just one of those movies where a great cast and director live up to their billing. Bottom Line . Watch it.

P.S. : I also found a new home this weekend :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Al Pacino is god. Paris, je t'aime downloaded :D, this weekend it will be done!! Congrats for new home :) recommendation of the week: watch Khuda ke Liye...nice one!!

Unknown said...

@Korde.. I am waiting for "Reco of the week" blog by you
Any way will watch Khuda ke liye :)