Monday 7 July 2008

Skype Rocks

On Saturday, I was successful in my quest of connecting to internet from home. Yes!! At last it was done..

So in the evening I was (voice)chatting with Bunsa through gtalk, when suddenly he came up with the idea of a conference.And as per my knowledge gtalk doesnt support that as of now, so he asked me to install skype. And there after we tried to call a lot other friends as well and started the conference. There were around 7 people me, bunsa, chetan, chandan, sahu, pawan, and Kushagra Sir for some time. Tried to call others as well (atuls, ngles and sajan) but they could not join. But anyway .. it was great to talk to old friends. And then bakar started.

Time seem to melt away and It was same as it wud have been 3 years back in campus in any of our rooms. Amazing environment.. we have not changed at all.. Everything was same as was during campus days.. recollecting memories.. talking about anything and everything. It was amazing. We were in conference for more than 4 hrs. The power of true bakar lies in the fact that u never know how much time u have been bakaring for.. And I had a gr8 time.. Awesome

I am looking forward for more of such conferences. :)

No comments: