Monday 5 May 2008

Weekend Chronicles

This was a fairly weekend. Major events being...
1. Moved into new house.. All that packing and unpacking.. Thats a real pain.
2. Bought a lot of household stuff. Spent a hell lot of money.. again a pain to go from shop to shop hunting for stuff but the biggest ache is bargaining.. because you never know "ki kitna kata" so a piece of advice if you dont know bargaining go to fixed price shops.. then you have the best excuse.
3. Watched.. Iron Man.. recommended by BigV dubbed as my type of movie.. amazing graphics. enjoyable plot, high adrenaline fight sequences and nice acting.. what more can a man want from a movie. rating 9/10.. Must watch :) for better review read here (http://www.desipundit.com/baradwajrangan/2008/04/30/review-iron-man/)
4. United won.. so we are very close to a double but as Sir Alex famously said "Football, bloody football".. u can never be sure unless u win it.. so keeping all figures crossed. (Ronaldo got 40..) may we win...

PS. As BigV once said "I don't have a girl friend but still I pay Rs 2000 as phone bill.. Damm the Girl Friend, I still screw my phone". I joined the club this month:)

No comments: