Wednesday 7 April 2010

Soccer kills

3 times during the last 7 days, My heart has been shattered to pieces and this has been the worst week of my life. Each time this happens I tell myself not to watch the game ever again but...

Why do I watch the game? I don't know but when your team looses it really sucks. What sucks more is that you have to attend an early meeting tomorrow and its already 3 AM. And to top it all, next day and for many more days your mates are going to make fun.

I remember when I was a kid, I used to be really passionate about Cricket, used to follow each match that India played. When India lost, it was such a sickening feeling.
Later on, it was reduced to following Sachin, who I passionately follow today as well.

When I met Sanky, he somehow sucked me into this world of soccer fanatics, Earlier I followed football casually watch games here and there. So Sanky, who is an ardent follower of MUFC, talked me into reading more about the club, watching online videos. And before I knew it, I was watching all games. And the more I read/watch the games, the more passionately I follow the club. And the more it kills, when they lose.

No comments: